Queenscourt Annual Christmas Tree Collection & Recycling Service
Save the Date – The fantastic team of volunteers from Queenscourt Hospice will be out and about collecting your Christmas Trees between Friday 12th-Sunday 14th January 2024
By using the Christmas Tree Collection and Recycling service, you can make a huge difference to #teamqueenscourt!
This fundraising campaign would not be possible without the fantastic volunteers who donate their time, vehicles, and petrol to collect your real Christmas trees, which are then dropped off at one of our chipping sites. The chipped trees are then used for the likes of biofuel, natural habitats for animals or to create safer ground for children in local parks, amongst a wide variety of other environmentally friendly and sustainable projects.
Below is a list of suggested donations and what you will be providing for Queenscourt Hospice patients and their families:
- £11 – will provide Bath Towels for our patients on the In-patient Unit
- £22 – will go towards providing a home-cooked meal for patients on our In-Patient Unit
- £33 – will go towards specialist books to help children going through bereavement
- £55 – will go towards a Physiotherapy Session to help ease discomfort
- £125 – could contribute towards the cost of a nurse’s shift on our In-Patient Unit
Last year over 1,600 trees were collected and raised over £22,000. This year we want to raise even more to help Team Queenscourt to continue exceptional compassionate care for local people with life limiting illnesses when they need us the most.
Registration is open now – click here to book
PR8, PR9, PR4 6, L37, L39, L40, WN8
If you have a van or access to a van and would like to help our collection, we’d love to hear from you. Please email email@example.com or call 01704 517420.